Wednesday 19 September 2012

Yuvraj Singh is BACK!!

Yuvraj Singh is back to the Field!!
It was the 1st T20 Match between NewZealand and India which was to take place in Visakhapatnam!! but Unfortunately the weather has other Intentions! the day which the whole world is waiting.. It happened to rain!!! the Match was stopped cause it was Raining!!

Yuvraj singh was really excited for that match!! 
he tweeted"Few hours to go till I wear my fav jersey To my mom my friends my fans this wud not bin pos thnks for ur lov nd courage"
later he tweeted "
sory to the fans nd spectators who wer inside and watchin on tv gues have to wait 3 mor days electrfyin atmsphere and thnk u for so mch love
And for the cancer society ! See u on the field and I hope it doesn't rain
Is that if yuvi can u can fight cancer and come back wher u belong ! So shout youwecan today all those who u survivors and r goin to survive
On the field ! I just expect to enjoy the moment and hopefully lot of awerness will spread thru youwecan today! The msg I want to send today
Thru various chanels from dr ianhorn to a layman every one has bin an imp person in my comeback ! Thnks to bcci and nca for getting me bak
I guess this wud be my biggest day aftr w cup final I'm really overwhelmed with the love and support of everyone who have send me wishes
"
he love his fans alot and so we do!!
Few Pics of that event!
He received a Special Award from Andhra Cricket Associations 



but in Chennai the rain god want to see the Yuvraj Singh in Form!! 
It was the 2nd T20 between Ind and NZ!! 
even though India lost to NZ bt still Yuvraj singh comeback was a winning for INDIA!!
Few Pics:




On that day he batted really well and took few catches!! 
So guys, Yuvraj singh is BACK!! 

All the best for Yuvraj Singh and the whole team of ICT for the ongoing T20 WC!!
Cheers!!!  ≧◉◡◉≦ 


1 comment: