Tuesday 4 September 2012

Yuvraj singh is BACK!!

Yuvraj singh is OFFICIAL BACK!!

Its is really special... Yuvraj singh is back to the Indian cricket Team!!

He has Kicked the CANCER out of his life!! Yuvraj confessed that he was in denial. “I could hardly believe that a fit person like me could actually have cancer. I concealed my ill-health for a long time even while having breathing problems during the World Cup. I had always presented a cheerful front to the outer world during that time.”

He is back and Practicing at NCA in Bangalore!! very happy!! For me its like watching the cricket for the first time!! will be watching all the games!! He will be back to play for the Upcoming T20s!

he has been constantly updating about his health to his Fans through his twitter account!! he want his fans to know that he is doing fine and not to believe other Rumors!!



No comments:

Post a Comment