Tuesday 4 September 2012

Re-tweeted by Yuvraj singh!!

on tuesday evening I was back from my last exam of that term!! and saw yuvraj singh post on twitter!!
he said"5 successful days at NCA! 3 more days to go can't wait !! Go " and posted a picture


Normally I had just replied to yuvraj like this "only 3 days, 7 hours, 28 minutes and 37 seconds or 286,117 seconds 4768 minutes 79 hours!! Yuvi to be back on to field!  !!"
I didnt expect any thing would happen! but later in the evening when I checked my mentions..there were a lot of tweets in my mentions!! and one tweet congratulated me fot getting a RT from Yuvraj singh.

That is the moment I was shocked!! Huh!?? I got an RT from yuvraj Singh!! whom I amir and Love he RT my tweet!! I was on cloud 9!! The best and the lucky day!!

I was not feeling well because I had an exam on that day but Yuvraj Singh's RT has made My dya!! Im thanking god and Yuvraj singh for that Happy moment!!

here is the Pic of my post which Yuvraj Singh Rt-ed!!

So guys just wait for another 2 more days!! yuvraj singh is coming back!!

This time T20 game is gonna be extra fun and extra interesting!! 

All the best to Yuvraj Singh and hope we get a chance again to see those sexy Sixers!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow..gal u just made proud of the fans of yuvi!! all the best and hope yuvi will reply u soon!!

    ReplyDelete